Friday, January 14, 2011

My Favorite Wedding Pictures

Luke and I LOVE weddings.  We really, truly adore them.  We really loved planning our own wedding two years ago, and we have also been in a lot of weddings.  When I say that we have been IN weddings, I mean really in.  As in, an essential part of the wedding, not just an attending guest.  Between the two of us, we have been in 14 weddings in the last five years.  I was in four weddings last summer!  FOUR.  I did everything from hair, to singing (in two different ceremonies), Bridemaid (twice), and Matron of Honor (once).  Luke this summer was in THREE weddings.  He was the videographer (not sure if that is spelled right, stupid spell check...) a best man, and a groomsman.  That is just a small example of the roles we have performed in various weddings.  Needless to say, we now really know weddings.  We understand how they work, what is expected of people, how the time-table of the day usually unfolds, and most importantly, how each wedding day displays and honors the unique quality of each couple.  That is my favorite thing about weddings.  I truly feel they tell the story of the bride and groom.  It is a little peak into their families, values, taste, and most important, the love they share for each other.  We want to photograph weddings, because on those days are some of the most beautiful











No comments:

Post a Comment